Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 10:35:31 GMT -5
Where are the forum rules located?
LDQ's FORUM RULES thread is listed in EVERY SINGLE BOARD on this FORUM! So all you have to do is click on a board and you'll see that the first thread at the very top of the board is "FORUM RULES". Click it and be amazed ;D
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 10:37:27 GMT -5
Where is the LDQ Disclaimer Located?
Like LDQ's FORUM RULES, the DISCLAIMER is also located in EVERY BOARD on this FORUM! So again all you have to do is click on a board and you'll see at the very top, "DISCLAIMER". Also, we've also listed our Disclaimer on our main page in our quick links table.
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 10:39:15 GMT -5
Where do I find my affiliates link on LDQ?
You may find your affiliates link on the main page under QUICK LINKS named "LINKS DATABASE". Click it and a pop up window will appear and there you can scroll through all of the affiliates, buddies, crew links, text links & official links pertaining to LDQ!
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 10:47:40 GMT -5
How do I make a suggestions or request on LDQ?
To make a suggestion for LDQ you may go about it several ways. One way you can suggest something is follow the admin on Twitter and send her a DM! @luvndque OR you can send the admin an email at one of the following email addresses: KyToy@aol.com OR LUVNDQUE@aol.com (NOTE: The admin requires that you place in the subject of your email "LDQ SUGGESTION" so that its known what the email is for)
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 10:56:30 GMT -5
How do I add events to the Calendar?
Simply click on the CALENDAR link on the menu bar below the banner and click on NEW EVENT. Simply add a subject headline, the date that the event takes place & write a short description of the event in the message area! Done.
But please keep in mind, that birthdays are already available on the calendar so there is no need to add your birthday AGAIN!
3. In order for you to change your profile, you must enter your password into the PASSWORD (again) field. Otherwise, when you hit MODIFY PROFILE at the bottom of the page, it'll prompt you to do so then!
You can change and edit certain settings there. Make sure to hit "MODIFY PROFILE" when you're finished.
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 11:11:41 GMT -5
Can I change my USERNAME in my profile? If so, how?
Unfortunately, at this time ProBoards does not allow members of its boards to change its USERNAME (the name that you sign in with) however, you can change the name that is displayed when you do log in.
To change your DISPLAY NAME on LDQ you must first go to your PROFILE & MODIFY PROFILE!
REMEMBER to type in your password into the PASSWORD (again) field before you continue!
Right below your email address, is the field for your DISPLAY NAME. Highlight & delete the name in that field and replace it with whatever you'd like.
NOTE: Changing your DISPLAY NAME DOES NOT CHANGE THE NAME YOU USE TO LOG IN! The name that you use to LOG IN NEVER CHANGES! So continue to use that name, but the display name is more unique because it allows you to use special characters that aren't allowed for log in!
3. In order for you to change your AVATAR, you must enter your password into the PASSWORD (again) field. Otherwise, when you hit MODIFY PROFILE at the bottom of the page, it'll prompt you to do so then!
4. Scroll down a bit to "Personal Information" in your 'dashboard' of your profile to "Avatar" there you will able to do the follow:
-- Select an LDQ avatar from the drop down list. -- Add a CUSTOM AVATAR in the "Avatar URL" field.
NOTE: Please understand that all avatars are not to be any larger than 100 pixels by 100 pixels (100x100 px)
Once you're done, scroll all the way to the bottom and click "MODIFY PROFILE" to finish editing your avatar.
3. In order for you to change your SIGNATURE, you must enter your password into the PASSWORD (again) field. Otherwise, when you hit MODIFY PROFILE at the bottom of the page, it'll prompt you to do so then!
4. Scroll down a bit to "Personal Information" in your 'dashboard' of your profile to "Signature" there you will able to do the follow:
-- Add UBBC or HTML for custom images, text size, font face, color, alignment, etc. to appear at the bottom of your posts & profile.
-- VIDEO is NOT supported in your siggy! .GIF images however, are.
NOTE: Please read the FORUM RULES regarding siggy sizes!
Once you're done, scroll all the way to the bottom and click "MODIFY PROFILE" to finish editing your siggy.
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 11:34:54 GMT -5
What else can I add to my profile?
You can lots of things that are cool to your profile!
Some things are only admin/staff editable. But for the most part, you have the same access to editable elements of your profile as the next person.
1. Website: If you'd like to promote your website or just make it known that you are the admin or member of a certain website, add it to the "WEBSITE NAME/WEBSITE URL" section of the "Personal Information" part of your profile. When members view profiles or our MEMBERS LIST it will appear!
2. Personal Text: Personal text is just a quote or saying, lyric that you can add to your profile in addition to your DISPLAY NAME! Sometimes members can use it as a STATUS UPDATE! It always appears beneath the avatar and can be seen in your profile and mini profile in posts.
3. User Notes: User notes are just personal notes for yourself. Your personal notes cannot be seen by anyone but you. Staff can add notes for you to read, but they cannot read notes previously entered by you. So if you need to add a reminder for yourself, you can do so by adding it into your personal notes.
4. Instant Messengers: add your instant messenger handles into the required field to let members know if you are a member of those networks for chat opportunities.
5. Account Preferences: These options allow you to opt-in or out of certain criteria's of the forum. This includes, showing your age, hiding your email address, receiving emails from LDQ, showing Siggys; Avatars or any images on LDQ as well as being able to view our Sub-Boards in our main page!
6. Date & Time: This allows you to set the date and time so that the date and time appears correctly for you when you visit LDQ according to your time zone.
7. In addition to those these, the more important is changing your EMAIL or PASSWORD! If you change your email address, a new activation email will be sent to the address you enter. You must use the activation key in this email to re-enable your account. To change your password, simply erase and add a new one and retype it in the PASSWORD (again) field. Once you change your password, you're account becomes LOCKED and will only be UNLOCKED upon re-enabling your account through your email. So if you change your password, always check your email.
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 11:42:20 GMT -5
What are Bookmarks? How can I edit them?
Bookmarks are just alerts and updates on threads that you posted in. Anytime you post in a thread or start a thread you have the opportunity to 'Bookmark' that thread. So just in case someone replies to that thread, you can receive an alert either to your email or through PM (personal message).
Once you've clicked on your BOOKMARKS, it should list all of the threads that you replied to or started. At the very top of the list theres a link that reads "MANAGE BOOKMARKS" there you can choose what threads you would like to receive alerts for and which ones you don't. As well as HOW you'd like to receive your alerts. If you scroll down past your BOOKMARKS, you should see, "By default, when you bookmark a thread, what type of notification would you like to receive when a new post is made in that thread?" underneath is a drop down menu where you can edit whether you'd like to receive an email, personal message or no notification for alerts.
When you're done, simply click "Update Bookmarks & Preferences" to finish.
Post by MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye on Jul 28, 2009 12:40:56 GMT -5
How can I edit my Preferences?
In your PREFERENCES you can edit the following:
1. Blocked Users: In the event that you wish to not receive messages from any particular users, type in their USERNAME in the box provided. You can enter one USERNAME per line. If you wish to block all messages from anyone, put a * in the box.
2. Notification: Having an email sent to your email account for any PMs received to your LDQ inbox.
3. PM Alerts: Having an alert box to notify you when a new Personal Message has arrived. (YOU SHOULD CHECK 'YES' that way it'll be easier to be notified of new messages)
renelvsdawn: Hello Ladies.....How are you?
Feb 5, 2013 8:13:27 GMT -5
Mastermind: Hi Everyone!
Feb 8, 2013 15:05:38 GMT -5
MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye: Wassup! Wassup! WAAASSSSUUUUUPPP!!!
Feb 13, 2013 16:43:14 GMT -5
renelvsdawn: Did you'll here that Dawn will be fetured on a record Eve's new album? I heard it from Eve herself on Bravo. Dawn is really doing her thing.......
Feb 15, 2013 15:27:02 GMT -5
Pixieqew*: OMG this board look so diff, where have I been?!
Mar 1, 2013 3:40:57 GMT -5
MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye: PixieQew there was an upgrade, host-wide, so Its been a bit of an adjustment to get the board back to how it used to be. renelvsdawn YES! I started a thread about it, I think she really is embarking on some MAJOR things!! Doing her THING!
Mar 12, 2013 15:55:27 GMT -5
MyMyMy♥KyKaiKye: In the meantime, how's everyone doing?
Mar 12, 2013 15:59:32 GMT -5